I Love WordPress, Yes I Do.
I’m coming clean. In my opinion, a website built on the self-hosted WordPress platform is essential to building and maintaining an influential, profitable online presence.
If you are ready to leverage the power of the Internet to build your brand and grow your business –
- Build a WordPress self-hosted website – or integrate a WordPress blog into your existing website;
- Meet your ideal clients on social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Biznik, Merchant Circle, FriendFeed, Ning communities, Yahoo Groups, etc.;
- Influence your new friends, fans and followers to head over to your website (“aka” home base) – where you have lots of content that’s just for them (e.g., blog posts, articles, newsletters, polls, surveys, newsletters, etc.);
- Create valuable content with a strong call to action; and
- Optimize your WordPress site to help your business grow.
Here’s my list of 5 essential tools for optimizing your WordPress website or blog –>
- Hide Pages plugin – This tool hides internal pages from the navigational bar. Click here to check it out.
- Page Links To – This tool forwards a WordPress page URL to another website URL (aka “website address”) of your choosing. Click here to learn more.
- TweetMeme Retweet Button – This tool makes it easy to retweet your blog posts. Click here to read all about it.
- WordTube plugin – This tool makes it super easy to add music, videos or flash movies to your WordPress posts and pages. This is one of my favorite all time favorite tools. Click here to watch our WordTube video player.
- Sociable – This tool helps website visitors share your content with the world by adding links to popular social bookmarking sites on your posts, pages and RSS feed. Click here to start using this tool.
Feel free to share this blog post with your social networks by clicking the “Tweet” button above or the “Socialable” links below.
Always, Play to Win!
T.C. Coleman, Esq.