UpwardAction Salutes Lamar and Ronnie Tyler
In honor of Valentine's Day, we're celebrating African American Power Couple – Lamar and Ronnie Tyler – founders of BlackandMarriedwithChildren.com. Keep reading for 10 Facts about this Online Publishing Power Couple.
5 Facts About Lamar and Ronnie Tyler
1. After dating for 11 months, they knew that they were soul-mates and got married in 2005.
2. They are building a media empire while raising their blended family of four children.
3. In 2007, they launched their primary website – BlackandMarriedwithChildren.com – which has become the largest independent African American marriage and parenting site on the Internet.
4. Their company, Tyler New Media, is responsible for producing four independent films that include: Happily Ever After: A Positive Image of Black Marriage; You Saved Me; and, Men Ain’t Boys. Tyler New Media also provides online branding, niche market content creation and web video production services.
5. In addition to running their award-winning website, the Tylers have built a ministry of empowering married couples through speaking engagements, TV appearances and film.
You can read more about this African American Power Couple in BlackEnterprise.com, Ebony.com and their website BlackandMarriedwithChildren.com. You can check them out on television by watching HLN’s Raising America,