Engage and Influence Your Clients – 27 Ways to Use Social Networks
Social media certainly has the power to be a great equalizer in business development and client retention for small businesses, growth-stage companies and large corporations. Strategic use of social media tools combined with authenticity are key ingredients in the secret sauce for online business success.
During the past week, I've had the pleasure of speaking to more than 100 business owners at two events in New Jersey about how social networks and digital marketing can be used for brand development and to ignite exponential business growth. The most common question during my talks was … “Exactly, how can social media and social networking add value to my business??” As this was such a popular question from a very diverse group of business owners, I've decided to share my top tips here on our corporate blog. Let's go!
Business owners can use social networks to:
- share information about new services
- announce new product lines
- share information about upcoming events
- announce special deals for clients and customers
- solicit customer feedback
- share client success stories (within FTC guidelines)
- keep a finger on the pulse of their industry
- generate buzz
- experience the energy and momentum of their brand in real-time, once making an announcement
- start relationships
- give to their ideal clients by adding value
- stay on top of ground-breaking trends
- reward loyal customers in a public forum
- share experiences and best practices
- create an instant feedback loop with clients and customers
- initiate conversations
- personalize their brand
- find new clients and customers
- listen for new business opportunities
- facilitate an open dialogue with customers, clients and colleagues
- launch informal focus groups
- share press releases
- generate website traffic
- keep up with technologies and new ideas before they become mainstream
- figure out what to do next in their business
- garner media coverage
- become more customer/client focused
Now that you have lots of ways to use social networks to attract, engage and influence your target market and ideal clients, it's time for you to get into UpwardAction®! Let me know if we can help!
Tasha (TC) Cooper Coleman, Esq.
PS – If you are a do-it-yourself kind of person and you want to learn concrete ways to build your business with social media marketing, I invite you to join our monthly membership group. You'll get great practical information + access to me for only $97 a month! Learn more about our social media marketing membership group by clicking here.