Social media marketing- track, then measure for success
Tracking data is key to determining the return on investment (ROI) of a social media marketing program; however, it is just one step in determining the ROI of a marketing campaign. You must be diligent about measuring various elements of a social media marketing campaign to really know its impact. At UpwardAction® , we measure:
- Client acquisition cost in terms of money and time invested;
- Number of leads before and after social media marketing;
- Number of qualified leads before and after social media marketing;
- Client conversation rates before and after social media marketing; and
- Revenue per client before and after social media marketing, among other things.
Once you know what to measure, the next step is to put into place automated systems to analyze the bottom-line results before and after the implementation of your social media marketing plan.
Inquiring minds want to know: What data will you start to collect and measure today? Leave your response in the comment section. I want to hear from you!
Expect the Best!
Tasha Cooper Coleman, Esq. (Coach TC)
Speaker, Author, Executive Coach
Personal Branding & Digital Marketing Strategist for Lawyers, Law Firms and Professional Service Providers
PS – Need help developing a compelling personal brand? We can help! Brainstorm with Coach TC to get yourself moving in the right direction!