Thank you so very much for being a part of the UpwardAction family. It has been our pleasure to communicate with you via this eBlast and through our many programs and products.
This is such a special time of the year. It's the season for reflection, planning and celebration. It is also a season for rest and rejuvenation. I hope you are making time to incorporate these things into your life.
This year is especially special and delicate for my family. My grandmother transitioned from being with us here to her heavenly home on December 18, 2011 and while I am sad and my family is mourning her loss, we are also celebrating her life.
My grandmother taught me so many lessons about how to live a honorable life full of integrity that serves God, my family and my community – which includes you!
Through our sadness, my family is celebrating the strength, wisdom and courage of a woman who gave everyone who knew her (or even of her) a shining example of how to live a full Christian life filled with joy, love, prosperity and no regrets.
My holiday gift to you, in honor of my “Nan,” is a brand new article: 7 Ways to Celebrate the Holidays and Plan for 2012. I hope it blesses you on your journey to a life well-lived.
7 Way to Celebrate The Holidays and Plan for 2012
1. Write a gratitude list of 10 things that happened in 2011 for which you are grateful.
2. Write a “lessons learned” list of 10 things you learned in 2011 about your life and/or business.
3. Write 10 ways you are going to incorporate your 2011 “lessons learned” into your year ahead.
4. Write 10 specific and measurable goals for 2012.
5. Invest time calling those people you don't see as much as you'd like, but think about often.
6. Invest 1:1 in person time with the people you love who are within your reach geographically or with technology.
7. Invest time in quiet meditation and prayer.
I hope you will give yourself the gift of time to complete these exercises. The time you invest doing this
will make a difference in your whole life – personal and professional.
Let me know what you discover. You can send me an email at WeCare[at]UpwardAction.com. I'd love to hear from you!
Tasha Cooper Coleman