Welcome to our family of customers and clients! Congratulations on supporting your success by investing in one of our programs, products or services.
The entire team at UpwardAction® and I value your business and we honor your trust in our promise to provide you with the information that you need to success. Now, all you have to do is consistently implement what you learn. Your consistent implementation is the secret key to your success.
More information about your purchase is on the way. If you do not receive an email from us within the next 10 minutes, check your SPAM folder. If you still don't see a message, call our office at 1 (800) 753-6576. Please provide the receptionist with:
- Your name,
- The program, product or service that you purchased,
- Your telephone number,
- Your email address and
- The best time to reach.
This information will allow our team to help you right away.
Again, thank you for your investment and congratulations on taking the actions necessary to increase your impact, influence and income. I celebrate your success!
Love & Light!
Email Address Whitelisting
“Email Whitelisting” is a term used to describe the act of allowing an email to reach your inbox. This can be helpful if you want to make sure a sender doesn't go to your Spam folder. These days, whitelisting is typically accomplished by adding the sender to your contact list in whatever email client you are using (there a few exceptions of course). In this article, I'll give you step-by-step instructions that show how to whitelist a sender. The following list shows the top 7 email clients (in market share) for 2013 (in order)
- Apple iPhone / iPad
- Open the email.
- Tap the sender's name in the From line.
- On the next screen, tap Create New Contact.
- Tap Done.
- Microsoft Outlook 2013
- Right-click on the email that you would like to add to your safe sender list
- Hover over Junk and then click the option Never Block Sender.
- Tap to open the email.
- Tap the icon next to the email address.
- Tap OK.
- Apple Mail
- Right-click on the sender's email address.
- Select Add to Contacts or Add to VIPs.
- Click and drag the email into the Primary tab.
- Click Yes to confirm
- Outlook.com (formerly Hotmail)
- Open the email.
- Click the Add to contacts link
- Yahoo! Mail
- Right-click the email.
- Select Add Sender to Contacts.
- Click Save.