Tasha “TC” Cooper is an attorney, Amazon best-selling author, founder of the FaithFocusFlow® Institute for Leadership, and founder of the UpwardAction® Social Media Communications Certification Academy. She is also the leader behind the Christian apparel line – FaithFocusFlow® Threads.
TC is recognized as a leader in social media marketing, self-publishing, and building influential brands online. A teacher at heart, TC has worked through UpwardAction® to teach thousands of lawyers, business owners, ministry leaders, and managers how to leverage the power of social media to increase impact, expand influence and diversify income. At FaithFocusFlow®, she lives out her passion for transforming every leader who enrolls in a FaithFocusFlow or UpwardAction program into a CHARACTERpreneur™. The CHARACTERpreneur™ Initiative is TC's proprietary leadership program that helps leaders build sustainable, profitable business initiatives through character-based principles and practices.
In addition to her award-winning programs and best-selling books, TC has contributed to numerous publications that include Black Enterprise Magazine, Speaker Magazine, California Bar Journal, and the Washington Lawyer Magazine. She has appeared on the cover of publications that include Productive Business, Vercay, and New Jersey InBiz Magazine.
TC's Bible-based business books and resources are used in study groups around the country. Her SMART Goal productivity planners are used to support aspiring business owners, experienced business leaders, and entrepreneurial students in apprenticeship and job skills training programs.
TC's legal background includes private equity law at an international law firm, deputy to the general counsel for a publicly-traded luxury brand, and associate general counsel in a department of the government. She is a member of the DC Bar Association, where she has taught various social media and online marketing classes for lawyers for many years. She has been a featured lecturer at the DC Bar’s highly popular conference for lawyers – Practice 360 – since its inception.
TC is a graduate of Columbia Law School and Hampton University.
She lives by her mantra – Nothing is impossible when you consistently exercise your faith, focus, and flow.
You can find her all over the Internet:
#UpwardAction: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
#MogulMoxie: Twitter and Instagram.
#FaithFocusFlow: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter.
#FaithFocusFlowThreads: Instagram and Facebook.
Social Media Marketing
* Social Marketing Strategies for Lawyers (Customized for large, mid-sized, and small firms.)
* Increase Your Impact, Influence, and Income with Your Words. Leverage the power of blogging and self-publishing.
* Beyond the Noice: Practical Social Media Strategies for Measurable Results
* Be a CHARACTERpreneur™: Create Wealth in the Marketplace through Character-First Behavior. A program for lawyers, executives and business owners.
* Civility and Competitive Advantage: How Character-based Civility Can Position Your Organization for Success. A program for lawyers, executives and business owners.
* Uncover and Activate Your Calling at Work: Use Your Gifts! A program for all leaders and followers.
* Increase Your Faith, Focus & Flow in Business. A program for lawyers, executives, and business owners.
* Be Who You Are! 15 Truths You've Got to Know About Yourself to Be Successful. A program for all leaders and followers.
WAYS TO WORK WITH TC COOPER
* Training Programs
* Executive Briefings
* Panel Moderation
Securities in the Electronic Age: A Practical Guide to Law and Regulation, Second Edition, 2000. Published by Glasser Legalworks
FEATURE ARTICLES & PROGRAMS
Click here to read TC's interview in the Productive Business Digital Magazine.
Click here to read about TC in the Washington Lawyer Magazine.
Click here to read TC's comments in Black Enterprise Magazine.
Click here to read the inBiz Connection Magazine Cover story featuring UpwardAction®.
Click here to watch TC's interview about the power of character and civility in business.
Click here to listen to TC's interview for Vercay Digital Magazine.
Interested in booking Tasha “TC” Cooper for your next program or event?
Click here to complete a speaker's request form.
TC's virtual training programs range from $2,500 to $7,500.