UpwardAction Salutes Quintin E. Primo III
Quintin E. Primo III is the Co-founder, CEO and Chairman of Capri Capital Partners – a multi-billion dollar firm – where he oversees all business and investment activities.
9 Facts About Mr. Quintin E. Primo
1. Quintin E. Primo III was born March 14, 1955, in Rochester, New York.
2. His mother, Winnifred Primo, and father, Episcopal Bishop Quintin E. Primo, Jr., were both raised in the South and had ancestral roots in the Caribbean.
3. Mr. Primo graduated from Indiana University with a B.S. in Finance and then Harvard Business School, where he received his MBA.
4. The year he graduated from Harvard Business School, Mr. Primo began his career at Citicorps Real Estate in real estate lending.
5. In 1988, he fulfilled a lifelong dream by opening his own investment banking firm, Quintin Primo and Company. Sadly, the company folded after just several years.
6. Mr. Primo co-founded Capri Capital Partners in 1992 with his friend and colleague Daryl J. Carter. They started as a real estate investment firm and accelerated their success by providing mezzanine loans to the small borrowers larger firms refused to serve.
7. As a result of Mr. Primo's leadership, Capri Capital Partners has grown its portfolio to $4.3 billion dollars in real-estate equity and structured finance investments. Capri Capital Partners is now a multi-billion firm with global investments.
8. He serves on the board of the Chicago Community Trust, University of Chicago Hospital and The Real Estate Roundtable.
9. Mr. Primo lives in the Chicago area with his wife, Diane, and their two children.