UpwardAction® is a premier provider of social marketing training + business development resources for lawyers, women and the faith community.
- Learn how to leverage social media attract your ideal market through our online training programs at CooperZone Academies.
- Learn from our bible-based business resources at FaithFocusFlow.com.
- Learn how to leverage the power of social marketing to grow your law practice at LawyersLaunchpad.com.
- Be inspired by women who are having an impact on the world around them at MogulMoxie.com.
Contact us to learn more.
The professionals at UpwardAction® can help you:
- Develop a comprehensive social media marketing, systems and automation plans attract your company’s target audience.
- Design a custom online membership site with your content and host it for you.
- Teach you and your staff exactly how leverage the power of LinkedIn, Twitter, Live Streaming and social networks in general through our on-demand virtual learning academies.
It’s time for you to experience the power social marketing can have on your bottom line. Call our office at (202) 280-2073 or leave your contact information here to learn more about working with UpwardAction®.
OUR EXECUTIVE TEAM
Tasha (TC) Cooper
Founder and Lead Strategist
TC Cooper is a two time Amazon #1 best selling author, publisher, lawyerpreneur and president of UpwardAction®. She is also the founder of the CooperZone™ Academies Virtual Learning System, which includes the Linked Impact Academy, Tweeple Impact Academy, Live Streaming Impact Academy and Social Media Magic Coaching Group. As the CEO of UpwardAction®, TC helps lawyers, consultants and other professional service providers leverage the power of the Internet to create momentum for building profitable brands and sustainable businesses. TC earned her law degree at Columbia Law School, where she was a Harlan Fisk Stone Scholar, and her BA with honors from Hampton University. She is also a CoachU Graduate. Click here to read TC’s full bio.
Deputy Senior Strategist
Andrew Morrison is the founder of Small Business Camp – an entrepreneurial training and marketing services firm. Andrew has trained thousands of entrepreneurs from Hawaii to Nigeria, lectured at Harvard University and appeared on Oprah. Previously he built a multi-million dollar company by providing innovative direct marketing services to Fortune 500 companies. He was featured in the Wall Street Journal, Entrepreneur Magazine, The Network Journal and Crain’s Magazine 40 Under 40 and Advertising Age. Andrew brings his expertise to UpwardAction® as the Deputy Senior Strategist who is essential to many of UpwardAction®’s key account.
Marenda Hughes Taylor
Marenda Hughes Taylor has over 15 years of experience in Internet marketing, search engine optimization (SEO) and content optimization. She is a leading expert who brings her commitment, passion and expertise in virtual technology and digital branding every one of UpwardAction® clients.