UpwardAction® specializes in online reputation management, social media marketing, social media training and online lead generation for law firms and professional service providers. Our most popular services for law firms and solo practitioners alike include social media training, online content development, social media policy review, strategic planning for legal marketing initiatives and client communications management.
Social media and the importance of a strong online reputation are fundamentally changing the way people receive, share and evaluate information. In today’s web savvy world, it is important for lawyers and law firms to leverage the power of social media outlets (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, JD Supra, Martindale Connect, Quora, Slideshare, Scribd, etc.) and web technology to connect with your ideal clients and target market in a way attract the attention of your ideal clients and converts prospective clients to paying clients.
UpwardAction® provides lawyers and professional service providers with the expertise necessary to develop and implement an effective, bottom-line driven social business development strategy that helps to attract, engage and influence the decisions of their target markets. We work with professionals in the legal and professional services markets through our social marketing training programs, coaching services and social media staffing.
Our most popular services for law firms and professional service organizations include:
- Online Reputation Management and Assessment: This includes an assessment and specific recommendation based on your law firm’s online reputation and online presence on social media networks, industry website, bar association related websites, court websites and client review websites (e.g., Avvo).
- Social Media Training: This includes training programs for social networks that include, but are not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Business Blogging, Legal Networks, Content-Based Networks (e.g., JD Supra, Slideshare, Scribd & Docstoc).
- Social Media Profile and Online Brand Assessment: We will review your law firm, practice area, practice group and/or personal online reputation and suggest practical and effective strategies for increasing your influence, impact and bottom-line results.
- Social Business Strategic Planning: We will work with you (and your staff – if applicable) to develop short-term and long-term social business and social marketing goals and objectives.
- Social Media Profiles: We will conduct a social business assessment to determine the most effective social networks for your personality, time commitment and business development goals; social profile optimization (includes custom branded profiles).
OUR CORE TEAM
Tasha (TC) Cooper, Esq.
Founder and CEO
Tasha “TC’ Cooper, Esq. (aka “The Momentum Builder”) is a social marketing consultant, branding strategist and lawyer with a focus on social media. She is also the CEO of UpwardAction®, a digital communications and social media marketing company.
At UpwardAction®, TC helps lawyers and professional service providers leverage the power of the Internet to create momentum for building profitable brands and sustainable businesses. She earned her law degree at Columbia University School of Law (NY), where she was a Harlan Fisk Stone Scholar, and her BA with honors at Hampton University (VA). She is also a CoachU Graduate. Click here for TC’s full bio.
Marenda Hughes Taylor
DIRECTOR OF ONLINE TECHNOLOGY
Marenda Hughes Taylor has over 10 years of experience in Internet marketing and search engine optimization (SEO). She is a blogger and SEO guru who brings to UpwardAction® a passion for helping clients organically grow their businesses through increasing their search engine rankings and online currency.